Skip to product information
1 of 2

Cal State Dog Supplies

Flea & Tick Collar

Flea & Tick Collar

Regular price $12.99
Regular price Sale price $12.99
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Features & details

  • PROTECT YOUR PUP - Stop the problem at its source; Designed for small dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older, this collar kills and repels fleas, ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae for up to 7 months
  • 7-MONTH PROTECTION - Help your pup fight pesky pests; Your furry family member will get up to 7 months of continuous, long-lasting prevention and protection against fleas and ticks
  • ONE-STEP TREATMENT- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs provides treatment and prevention in one step and provides protection against future infestations, halting the flea reproductive cycle
  • ODORLESS PROTECTION - Our collar is an odorless, non-greasy alternative to topical treatments
  • ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL - Completely adjustable, simply find the paw-fect fit for your pup and cut the excess length off; our collar fits small dogs that are 12 weeks and older
  • WATER-RESISTANT - This collar is water-resistant and remains effective following swimming or after exposure to rain, the collar can be worn with a regular collar
  • LONG-LASTING CONTROL- The collar features sustainable release technology for flea and tick control for up to seven months
  • PERFORMANCE PROVEN - Since 1975, Adams products offer prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on
  • PET, HOME & YARD - 5% of fleas live on your dog while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard; Complete your flea and tick control system with Adams Pet, Home, and Yard products
View full details